- - Any vehicle arriving at Box Office and entering the field when our main features are on screen must have on PARKING LIGHTS ONLY. The driver is responsible for dousing headlights prior to entering the field. The driver should read whatever vehicle manual instructions necessary to extinguish headlights and/or daytime running lights prior to visiting or entering the Delsea Drive-In Theatre. If you can not extinguish your headlights, you must cover them before entering the field. This rule has been added for the enjoyment of our patrons who are already in the field and viewing the movies.
- -Many patrons fail to remember or know how to shut off their headlights upon entering the drive-in. The lights are extremely distracting to other patrons during the movie. Driver's that are unable to shut off their daytime running lights/headlights must cover them completely or will not be allowed to remain in the drive-in.
Parking lights only when entering theatre! Please review your car manual for instructions on shutting off any "daytime" running lights. Patron is responsible for covering any vehicle lights that can not be turned off.
- -No pets allowed(Unless otherwise specified, see our Pet Policy below). No alcoholic beverages allowed. No open fires/grilling.
- -Car engines can not be running. We would have an environmental nightmare on our hands to have a field full of cars running all evening. Momentary starts are okay but that is all. We have many patrons like to sit out on warmer evenings and would not appreciate breathing in another vehicle's fumes. In cooler weather, dress warm and bring blankets. We have plenty of hot food and beverages in our restaurant/concession.
- -Larger vehicles, vans, trucks, SUVs are prohibited from parking in the first five (5) rows.
- -No open hatches may extend beyond the roof line of the vehicle. Please bring rope or other suitable material to tie your hatch down. Vehicles with hatches or truck beds may be parked in reverse to allow occupants to view screen from back of vehicles. Please remember that hatches can not extend higher than the roof of your vehicle. Driver is responsible for securing the hatch at the required height. Failure to comply will require relocating the vehicle to a place where hatch height will not obstructs other patrons' views of screen. Relocation will be at the discretion of field management.
- -For your safety, shoes must be worn at all times while outside your vehicle. Maskes, Shoes and shirts are required in our Intermissions restaurant/concession.
- -NO SMOKINGNon-compliant patrons will not be tolerated and will be escorted off the premises without a refund.
- -All occupants of any one vehicle must be attending the the same screen: in other words, "No Split Tickets."
- -The driver of each vehicle is responsible for parking in the correct Screen's field for which the ticket(s) have been purchased.
- -Admission tickets for each occupant within a vehicle must be available at all times throughout the evening. Failure to produce an admission ticket will result in expulsion from the drive-in without any refund(s) for any of the occupants of the vehicle.
- -Any vehicle left unattended/vacant on a Screen's field, for longer than a visit to the restroom or restaurant/concession,will be assumed to have had its occupants switch screens. Each occupant will then be charged for another ticket. Ignorance of our House Rules will not be accepted as an excuse for the violation.
- -Each driver is responsible for maintaining a speed of 5 MPH while entering, exiting, and traveling through out the drive-in's fields. Speed violation will result in expulsion from the drive-in without any refund, regardless of whether the movie has or has not yet started.
-Trained/certified Service Dogs that perform services for a disabled individual are not considered to be pets and are allowed at the drive-in in accordance with the ADA. Therapy pets are not Service Dogs and are not allowed at the drive-in.
-Patrons are welcome to bring in their own portable radios and lawn chairs if they so desire. Chairs must be placed in front of the vehicle and not beside the vehicle.
-Sitting on Vehicle Roofs is not permitted!
-No REENTRY. If you leave the drive-in for any reason, you will not be permitted to reenter.
**Pet Owners Please Read**
Bringing pets to the Delsea- SATURDAY'S ONLY!
* Pet lovers and good patrons beware,
- All pets must be on a short leash (6' or less, no retractable leashes) at all times.
- "Potty" rules are as follows:
- (2a) DO NOT Let Your Dog Hike Its Leg & Pee On Our Speaker Posts.
- (2b) All patrons with dogs MUST carry either a pooper scooper, or plastic bags and pick up after the dog, AND dispose of the waste properly. Please See Security for areas that we will allow you to walk your dog for "curbing," unused parking spaces ARE NOT an acceptable place to walk the dog for potty purposes.
- PETS CANNOT COME INTO THE CONCESSION STAND OR BATHROOMS!
- Patrons with pets must insure the safety and quiet enjoyment of others attending the show, and assume all responsibility for the actions of their pets. (Examples: If your pet is aggressive or can be aggressive, you need to have a muzzle on the pet. Person bringing pets assume the liability if the pet hurts someone. Your pet cannot disturb neighboring patrons.)
- We advise you to bring a bowl for water for your pet, and get the water here, in the Men's or Ladies room. Bringing water in from elsewhere violates the outside food and beverage policy, unless you purchase a permit to allow this.
- Any action of the pet, or pet owner that is irresponsible or causes an injury or a problem for the management or other patrons will be made to leave without a refund, and will be held fully accountable and financially responsible for the actions of themselves and their pet.
if you see any irresponsibility on the part of a pet owner, please call it to our attention
ALL OUTSIDE FOOD and BEVERAGES are prohibited without the purchase of a Food Permit. The DELSEA DRIVE-IN depends upon its Restaurant/concession sales to keep its workers employed.
As a courtesy for those patrons who feel it necessary to bring in his/her or their own/outside food and/or beverage, we offer an Outside Food and Beverage Permit. The Food Permit is $20 per vehicle for the evening in addition to your General Admission tickets and should be purchased online at the time of your General Admission ticket(s) purchase if you are electing to bring in outside food or beverage. The Food Permit price doubles beyond our front entry gates. Permits MUST be place in a conspicuous area of the dashboard so that it may easily seen by grounds personnel. The Food Permit applies to the occupants of a single vehicle.Sharing with occupants of other vehicles is not allowed without the purchase of additional food permits. The survival of the drive-in is totally contingent upon its restaurant/concession sales. Our restaurant menu is broad and reasonably priced. We open our Box Office 1 1//2 to 2 hours ahead of showtime so that our patrons can purchase and enjoy their meals before showtime. Arriving too close to showtime is not advised.
Diabetic Medical Supplies are not considered Outside Food or Beverage:
~Glucerna drink or similar diabetic product
~Unopened water bottles in Emergency kit (limit 4)
* Medicines or their delivery systems or monitoring devices have never been prohibited and are not prohibited.These items are not considered outside food or beverage.
Other Food Products permitted:
~Ensure or like product
~Parental nutrition supplies
~Gastric food supplies
***Individuals with other special circumstances are asked to contact the Delsea Drive-In via email at email@example.com
prior to visiting. -Any patron falling acutely ill while at the Delsea Drive-In has never been made to wait and will never be made to wait in line for assistance. Notify any staff member and assistance will be offered immediately.
The following statement is intended for prospective patrons unfamiliar with the nature of a drive-in theatre:
The Delsea Drive-In Theatre is an open-air theatre and take-out, full-menu restaurant where patrons view current movies from the comfort of their own vehicles. Movies are projected onto a large, fixed screen and the audio is broadcast over the vehicle's radio. The Delsea Drive-In Theatre currently has two (2) screens and shows a minimum of a two features on each screen during regular operating days. The admission price covers one's attendance at either of the two screens. Switching between screens is not permissible without the purchase of another ticket and if space allows for the switch.
The Delsea Drive-In Theatre predominantly shows PG and PG-13 rated movies and caters to a "general" audience."G" rated movies, although seemingly produced in lesser quantity, are shown as well.
"R" rated movies are shown periodically dependent upon prevailing viewer interest or popular demand and, whenever possible, are reserved for the second and/or third feature slots.
Due to the physical nature of a drive-in theatre with multiple screens, please note that patrons on one screen may be able to view and/or hear content on/of the other screen. Parents are advised to review the MPAA ratings and to apply discretion to the extent they feel is necessary.
We understand that the drive-in may not be suitable for everyone. The increased freedom resulting from an open-air environment can reduce the level of control some patrons may require to feel comfortable.
The Delsea Drive-In Theatre has always tried to and will continue to try to maintain an atmosphere of affordable family entertainment, food, and fun. We are happy and grateful to entertain as many patrons as possible.
John DeLeonardis, M.D.
Delsea Drive-In Theatre