- No pets allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No open fires/grilling.
- Larger vehicles, vans, trucks, SUVs are prohibited from parking in the first five (5) rows.
- No open hatches may extend beyond the roof line of the vehicle. Please bring rope or other suitable material to tie your hatch down.
- Patrons who smoke must park in spaces demarcated with red-capped poles. Non-compliant patrons will not be tolerated and will be escorted off the premises without a refund.
- If you have failed to admit to bringing in "Outside Food and Beverages to the Delsea Drive-In Theatre" when asked at our Box Office upon purchasing your tickets and do not have a valid Food Permit:
1) You will be charged $20 for a Food Permit beyond entry through our gates or
2) You will be escorted off the premises, without a refund.
No outside food or beverages (including bottled water, coffee, candy, chips, etc.) are allowed on the premises without the purchase of an Outside Food Permit.
The Outside Food Permit costs $10.00 per car, and is offered as an option to those patrons desirous of bringing in their own foods and beverages. The permit is good for occupants of one (1) car only and for the evening on which it is purchased.
We regret having to impose this fee, but it is necessary because the operating expenses of the drive-in theatres are very high, and because most of the admission revenues (ticket fees) goes directly to the movie studios and distributors.
The following statement is intended for prospective patrons unfamiliar with the nature of a drive-in theatre:
The Delsea Drive-In Theatre is an open-air theatre and take-out, full-menu restaurant where patrons view current movies from the comfort of their own vehicles. Movies are projected onto a large, fixed screen and the audio is broadcast over the vehicle's radio. The Delsea Drive-In Theatre currently has two (2) screens and shows a minimum of a two features on each screen during regular operating days. The admission price covers one's attendance at either of the two screens. Switching between screens is not permissible without the purchase of another ticket and if space allows for the switch.
The Delsea Drive-In Theatre predominantly shows PG and PG-13 rated movies and caters to a "general" audience."G" rated movies, although seemingly produced in lesser quantity, are shown as well.
"R" rated movies are shown periodically dependent upon prevailing viewer interest or popular demand and, whenever possible, are reserved for the second and/or third feature slots.
Due to the physical nature of a drive-in theatre with multiple screens, please note that patrons on one screen may be able to view and/or hear content on/of the other screen. Parents are advised to review the MPAA ratings and to apply discretion to the extent they feel is necessary.
We understand that the drive-in may not be suitable for everyone. The increased freedom resulting from an open-air environment can reduce the level of control some patrons may require to feel comfortable.
The Delsea Drive-In Theatre has always tried to and will continue to try to maintain an atmosphere of affordable family entertainment, food, and fun. We are happy and grateful to entertain as many patrons as possible.
John DeLeonardis, M.D.
Delsea Drive-In Theatre